[mrtg] Installation problem

thomaz.portella at portoseguro.com.br thomaz.portella at portoseguro.com.br
Tue Jul 19 15:06:52 CEST 2016

Thanks for response, and sorry for the delay.
I am running Red Hat Enterprise.
The installation was fine, I only delayed to configure cron, but now is
fine . I  had to make an script and put the mrtg commanmd there, because
putting mrtg command in cron didn't work.
Thanks ,

Thomaz Portella
Arquitetura de InfraEstrutura  - Tel.: 11 23936908
Corporação Porto Seguro  - http://www.portoseguro.com.br