[mrtg] Starting MRTG

thomaz portella thomazp at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 21:07:49 CEST 2016

I installed MRTG using yum, because I am running Red Hat EL6 , 64 bits.
I found a page to start MRTG services.
When tried to install httpd, I had this error:
httpd -k start
httpd: Syntax error on line 163 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load
/etc/
httpd/modules/mod_ldap.so into server: /etc/httpd/modules/mod_ldap.so:
undefined
 symbol: apr_ldap_ssl_init
I did before an Yum installation of httpd services.
What to do ?
Tks,