[rrd-developers] Re: Some minor changes proposal

thomas.erskine-rrd at crc.ca thomas.erskine-rrd at crc.ca
Thu Sep 30 15:33:12 MEST 1999

On Thu, 30 Sep 1999, Alex van den Bogaerdt wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Would someone object strongly if I suggest to make these additions:
>
> MAX,MIN,AVERAGE,LAST ---> MAX,MIN,AVG,LST

Why?  It's not as if they get typed from the command-line that often that
shortness is a virtue.  The only reason I can see to change things is that
MAX and MIN are abbreviated and AVERAGE isn't.  I'd prefer consistency,
but it's not that important.

> Add "DIV" for integer division.

What is it supposed to do?

> Regards,
> Alex
>
> --

"Life is much too important to be taken seriously."
Thomas Erskine        <thomas.erskine-dated-sig at crc.ca>        (613) 998-2836