[rrd-developers] load mapi error

Edwyn Stapel (ELN) Edwyn.Stapel at eln.ericsson.se
Wed Jul 11 16:46:19 MEST 2001

Hi,

has anyone encounterd this problem yet?
i'm trying to use the mapi library to send me an email in my tool.

in this tool i also use the rrd.lib to generate graphs.

here's what happens:

after loading the mapi32.dll and loging on to the mail server the error occurs that
the whole rrd.lib won't make a new database or create graphs.

so basicly it doesn't function anymore.

if have tried serveral things, like have the mapi section run in separate thread

does anyone know why this happens?
is there a way to bypass this problem?
using smtp is not an option here.

regards,