[rrd-developers] Re: Idea for RRDtool 1.1.x: Database connectivity to store RRD data.

gbrandt at pcibuf.com gbrandt at pcibuf.com
Wed Mar 7 02:10:16 MET 2001

I would like to add to this thought.  We are tracking many devices on our
network, and also want a way of looking at historical data.  We are currently
using a script to generate the html page, and images, and then copy the images
to an archive directory.  Kludgey, but it works.  The ability to tie in a back
end database, and then generate the graphs for current and some past time period
would be great!.  Especially when viewed on the same page.

Gordon

Jakob Ilves <jakob.ilves at oracle.com> on 03/06/2001 04:06:04 AM