[rrd-developers] Submitted changes for compiling 1.1.x on Win32

Jake Brutlag jakeb at microsoft.com
Sat Apr 6 02:09:37 MEST 2002

Okay, I've checked in the changes to for compilation of 1.1.x (link
library, tool, and RRDs) on Win32. I added a few comments to
NT-BUILD-TIPS.txt based on the experience.

BTW, I figured out the PERLPATCHLEVEL stuff. I needed to add a flag to
the ntmake.pl file. I did still change RRDs.xs to comment out the #ifdef
WIN32 block, which should not be needed with libc linked in. If this
breaks ActiveState 6xx builds, let me know. I haven't heard any
complaints so far.

Jake

Jake Brutlag
Network Analyst