[rrd-developers] Re: RRD

Tobias Oetiker oetiker at ee.ethz.ch
Mon Apr 8 14:28:08 MEST 2002

Today Hanan Abul-Dahab wrote:

> I have logs, its structure is different than MRTG logs
> The main different that there is Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly Logs
> It dose not intersect with each other's. I. e. each point is repeated in
> Daily and Weekly Graph, it is repeated in Daily and Weekly Logs besides this
> each log has 400 points only. I. e. The plotted points is only the stored
> point
> My question is: there is no solution to migrate to RRD TOOL, I mean "migrate
> the old Data"

Hi Hanan,

if mrtg is in rrdtool mode and it finds a *.log file it will
convert it to *.rrd automagically

tob

> Thanks
> Hanan
>

> --

/_  __/_  / /  (_) Oetiker, ETZ J97, ETH, 8092 Zurich, Switzerland
 / // _ \/ _ \/ / phoneto:+41(0)1-632-5286  faxto:+41(0)1-632-1517
/_/ \.__/_.__/_/ oetiker at ee.ethz.ch http://google.com/search?q=tobi