[rrd-developers] Re: RRD

Hanan Abul-Dahab hadahab at nile-online.com
Mon Apr 8 14:43:31 MEST 2002

Actually, I develop another program to collect Data. I develop another
format, it is totally different than MRTG

The main different that there is Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly Logs
It dose not intersect with each other's. I. e. each point is repeated in
Daily and Weekly Graph, it is repeated in Daily and Weekly Logs besides this
each log has 400 points only. I. e. The plotted points is only the stored
points

My question is: there is any solution to migrate to RRD TOOL, I mean
"migrate the old Data"

Thanks
Hanan