[rrd-developers] Fonts... again

arne.vandamme at pandora.be arne.vandamme at pandora.be
Thu Dec 5 15:35:28 MET 2002

I've compiled the latest cvs snapshot (3 dec) of RRDtool 1.1 and have been experimenting for several hours now, but I can't seem to get font outlining done the proper way :(.

I've tried lots of monospaced fonts (including the one that was provided with the last Fonts thread in the list, I'm still using that one at the moment), but none of them manages to outline like in the released 1.0 versions.

So, is this a code issue (rrdtool itself or maybe something to do with libart ?) or am I just missing something ?  Any had better results lately ?

grtz,
Arne