[rrd-developers] Re: Creating a rrdtool alter command

Jake Brutlag jakeb at microsoft.com
Wed Mar 10 18:59:31 MET 2004

Igor Sfiligoi wrote:
> I have a first example code working; just the data source adding.
> I am posting it as it is since Stanislav seemed to be interested ;)
>
> rrd_alter.c:
> #include "rrd_tool.h"

In my opinion, the approach of dump/restore is adequate here. In any
case, the code you proposed seems to be written for 1.0.x. If this patch
is accepted "as is", you (or Tobi since he often does the work of
migrating 1.0.x patches to 1.1.x) will have do some additional work to
make it compatible with 1.1.x.

Jake Brutlag
Network Analyst
Microsoft MSN