[rrd-developers] Re: New package: rrdman

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at yahoo.com
Sat May 15 11:41:58 MEST 2004

--- Tobias Oetiker <oetiker+r at ee.ethz.ch> wrote:
> Go Stan Go ! Except that I will be glad to give you write access to
> the rrdtool cvs if you want to propperly integrate it ...

:)
Thanks a lot, I'll probably request this access some time later.
At the moment, I'm quite experiensed in integration with rrdtool,
my configure script in rrfw manages well to find rrdtool and
to test the presence of RRDs.pm.

Let's start and see. I'm still thinking of a luxury rrd-merging tool,
and the experience with rrd_hwreapply will simplify the task.

Regards,
Stan