[rrd-developers] FW: Unicode support?

vaclav.vobornik at aliatel.cz vaclav.vobornik at aliatel.cz
Thu Nov 4 18:52:11 MET 2004

Hi Tobi & all,
I have tried to hack rrd_gfx.c and it works fine in my environment.
You can see output at
http://www.nsmon.com/graphs/seo.1.kw.m.png
or
http://www.nsmon.com/graphs/seo.15.kw.m.png

It seems fine, isn't it? :-)

Changed rrd_gfx.c is in attachment
(I am not C programmer, it may be very bad code)

UTF-8 encoding must be used with Unicode TT Fonts, more comments in
source code.

Regards

Vaclav Vobornik