[rrd-developers] FW: billing cross example

Tam Khuat Tam.Khuat at optus.com.au
Thu Nov 4 04:01:47 MET 2004

Pls help.
I downloaded the GNU date and install.
However i still have these errors
1. LAST command not found
2. end time : unparsable time :

./test.bash: LAST: command not found
<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Internet</TITLE></HEAD>
<BODY text="#FFFFFF" bgcolor="#000000" alink="#FFFF00" vlink="#FF00FF"
link="#FFFF00">
<TABLE border=0 align=center width=760 cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0>
<TR><TD>Our internet provider will bill us for the amount of bandwidth used
        per month.  Part of this bandwidth is prepaid, the rest is paid for
        on a kilobit-per-second basis.  Bandwidth used outside the red lines
        is expensive as this needs to be paid for separately in addition to
        the fee for the connection itself.
</TD></TR>
<TR><TD><HR></TR>
<TR><TD>ERROR: end time: unparsable time:
</TR></TABLE>
</BODY></HTML>