[rrd-developers] configure error in Fedora Core 1

Gustavo Torres gustavo at outer.com.br
Fri Nov 12 19:53:56 MET 2004

Hello,
sorry if this was already noticed in this list, but I couldn't find
anything similar to it.
I have the following problem w/ configure for snapshot 2004-11-09:

--
checking if IEEE math works out of the box... no
checking if IEEE math works with the -ieee switch... no

$ gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 3.3.2 20031022 (Red Hat Linux 3.3.2-1)
--
Is it GCC?
Does anybody has a clue?

Gustavo.