[rrd-developers] Re: Graph title font

Antoine Delvaux antoine.delvaux at belnet.be
Mon Sep 20 16:31:03 MEST 2004

Hello,

Sorry for my late reply, but I hadn't used the development branch of
RRDTool for a long while.

> in the development snapshot, the graph title is of size 11.0pt,
> which is too big IMHO. It's quie enough that the title is placed on the top
> of the graph, there's no need to emphasize it more.
>
> I suggest to read the line 44 in src/rrd_graph.c as
>
>      { 10.0, RRD_DEFAULT_FONT }, /* title */

I'd second this suggestion.  And moreover, I'll suggest to keep using
the same font as in 1.0.x, the fonts are smaller, but more readable I
think, partly because there's more space between the lines.  Could it be
reverted?

It's also handy to use a small font size, so one can fit more
information on the same screen size.

> It would be nice also to be able to set the font weigth...

Indeed.

Best regards,

Antoine Delvaux.