[rrd-developers] Re: Patch to force displaying [HV]RULE legend

Antoine Delvaux antoine.delvaux at belnet.be
Mon Sep 20 16:52:58 MEST 2004

Hello,
Long time delayed, but here is now the corresponding patch
(--force-rules-legend) for the development branch.  This patch is
against version 2004-09-20.

I hope it can be included from now on.  Thanks.

Antoine.

--
http://www.belnet.be                              Tel: + 32 2 790 33 33
BELNET Service Support Team                       Fax: + 32 2 790 33 34
 >> Thanks to avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments
 >> http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
 >> Please prefer plain/text mails instead of HTML ones.

-- Type: text/x-patch
-- Size: 3k (3726 bytes)