[rrd-developers] multiple axes

Ruud H.G. van Tol rvtol at isolution.nl
Mon Jul 25 01:19:57 MEST 2005

Hello rrd-developers,

I need multiple independent axes, both X and Y.

I want at least an extra Y-axis at the right, but would like to have
this enhancement of rdd go further, like: two Y-axes at the left, middle
and right. Same for the X-axis, so max. 6 for each. Same for Z later.

I am willing to put my time in this and code the extra Y-axis at the
right.

What has already been done on this? Is there already some code (or a
workaround with transparency) laying around somewhere?

I am going to check the archives of this list right now.

--
Greetz, Ruud