[rrd-developers] Re: multiple axes

Stefan Moser sm at open.ch
Wed Jul 27 08:25:58 MEST 2005

Hi Ruud,

Just wanted to say that I really appreciate what you're trying to do here. I've
often found that I had to split things into two separate images for lack of a
secondary y-axis when it'd be more naturally to have them together.

My requirements are simpler than yours as I'd be happy with a single optional
y-axis on the right. Nevertheless, I cheer for you all the way :)

-stefan