[rrd-developers] Re: BUG: attempt to put segment in horiz list twice ??

Per Jessen per at computer.org
Wed Jul 27 10:31:19 MEST 2005

Tobias Oetiker wrote:

> where I try to make sure I only feed 'good' data to libart ... obviously this is not the
> case in your 'case' ... if you could produce a shell script and an rrd dump to reproduce
> the problem, I might be able to help .. the smaller the graph the fewer things on the
> graph the better ...

Hi Tobi,

script:   http://jessen.ch/files/testrrd
rrddump:  http://jessen.ch/files/fridged-200507262005.xml.gz
rrdfile:  http://jessen.ch/files/fridged-200507262005.rrd

I guess a temporary work-around for me would be to write the PNG output to a file instead
of stdout - that way I still end up with a valid PNG file, even if libart spews out some
warnings.

/Per Jessen, Zürich

--
http://www.spamchek.ch/freetrial - managed anti-spam and anti-virus solution.