[rrd-developers] rrdgraph --logarithmic on powerpc

Beat Zahnd beat.zahnd at space.unibe.ch
Wed May 10 08:38:57 MEST 2006

Hi RRD coders,

Is someone here using rrdgraph on a powerpc machine?

I have a problem with the --logarithmic option of rrdgraph. On my Debian
sarge powerpc rrdgraph produces no image ouput if the --logarithmic
option is used. The same testcase is working without --logarighmic and
it works on a Debian i386 machine...

Has someone here a working setup setup with a recent rrdtool (I tried
1.2.12) on a powerpc? Can you check if --logarithmic is working?

Gretings, Beat

--
Beat ZAHND
Physics Institute