[rrd-developers] segmentation fault with RRDs::graph in 1.2.18

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Tue Apr 10 16:40:28 CEST 2007

Hi Haroon,

I assumed it was a MT problem since the trace was going on about
LWTs ...

in any event, by looking at the trace it is not obviouse to me what
is going wrong here ... since the line in question apears befor and
works fine there, so the problem may be dealyed effect of a bug
earlier in the code.

http://it.oetiker.ch tobi at oetiker.ch ++41 62 213 9902