[rrd-developers] rrdtool php bindings

Jarod Wilson jwilson at redhat.com
Tue Jul 24 20:31:00 CEST 2007

Hey Tobi,

My apologies, I'm way behind on my inbox... Belated replies inlined below...

Tobias Oetiker wrote:
> Jarod,
>
> I have applied your patch to rrdtool/trunk/contrib/php4 but I think
> we should resolve the php4 sytuation by moving stuff into rrdtool
> propper (aka the bindings directory)

Looks like an 'svn add' was missed for rrdtool_logo.h before committing
though. :)

> I am not realy into php, so if you want to take a swing at it, this
> would be great ... the idea as always is that the default is to put
> the module into the rrdtool install tree with the option of having
> it thrown into the php module pool (or whatever it is called) ...

Okay, I'll see what I can do on this front when I have some time, but
I'm all tied up with other stuff for at least another week or two.

--
Jarod Wilson
jwilson at redhat.com