[rrd-developers] rrdtool php bindings

Jarod Wilson jwilson at redhat.com
Fri Jun 15 21:51:33 CEST 2007

As mentioned earlier, I've got a patch I've been throwing on top of the
svn php code for the Fedora rrdtool RPMS. Of course, I can't rightly
recall exactly what went wrong without the patch now (I'll give that a
look soonish). But there's the php code in svn and the php code in the
contrib directory:

http://oss.oetiker.ch/rrdtool/pub/contrib/php_rrdtool.tgz

There are some significant differences between the two, and when I first
put together the patch I'm using, the tarball linked above was more
up-to-date, so far as I could tell -- some of the php changes from
Bernhard recently checked in were already in that tarball. So should the
remaining differences be pulled in as well, and/or the tarball above be
removed?

Patch attached for reference, rebased against the latest svn trunk...

--
Jarod Wilson
jwilson at redhat.com