[rrd-developers] rrdtool php bindings

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Sat Jun 16 07:34:54 CEST 2007

Jarod,

I have applied your patch to rrdtool/trunk/contrib/php4 but I think
we should resolve the php4 sytuation by moving stuff into rrdtool
propper (aka the bindings directory)

I am not realy into php, so if you want to take a swing at it, this
would be great ... the idea as always is that the default is to put
the module into the rrdtool install tree with the option of having
it thrown into the php module pool (or whatever it is called) ...

http://it.oetiker.ch tobi at oetiker.ch ++41 62 213 9902