[rrd-developers] legend spacing problem - redux

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue May 15 23:17:50 CEST 2007

Hey Tobi,
Hmmmmm, well I'm not sure, it doesn't seem a natural solution,
in that if I was a novice user, I would be perplexed by the need
to use the option.  I think the behavior that I'm really looking for is
no alignment at all.   Maybe "--align-legend=packed"?

The actual problem is that the "glue" is being applied incorrectly.
How about a global "--align-legend=noglue".  Very esoteric, may
require a description of what glue is, but gets to the real issue.

Yes, I don't like the 'J' either.

Hope all is most excellent!!!!

Carter