[rrd-developers] legend spacing problem - redux

Tobias Oetiker tobi+rrdtool at oetiker.ch
Wed May 16 01:04:43 CEST 2007

Hi Carter,

what makes you say the glue  is not applied correctly? what
happens is that the lines in the legend get justified when they are
broken across. The last line does not get justified since it is not
being broken across ...

what people normally do, is to end their lines with \l and they get
left-aligned.

what you want is to not have lines justified, but left-aligned even
when they are broken automatically ...

I guess I had been using LaTeX too much when I designed this ...