[rrd-developers] patch for bug #148

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Tue Apr 22 23:42:57 CEST 2008

Hi Matthew,

thanks I have integrated the fix ... the deeper problem here though
is that thepython bindings do not support rrd_info proper which is
not good ... since there are now three important features in
rrdtool that use the rrd_info mechanism for passing data back ...
(rrd_update_v, rrd_graph_v, rrd_info) so if there are any
ablebodied python hackers out there, this might be a good thing to
throw into the mix before 1.3 goes live, which is pretty soon now

http://it.oetiker.ch tobi at oetiker.ch ++41 62 213 9902