[rrd-developers] rrdtool 1.3 is drawing near (last feature is in)

Florian Forster rrdtool at nospam.verplant.org
Wed Apr 30 18:47:34 CEST 2008

Hi Mark,

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 11:42:59AM -0400, Mark Plaksin wrote:
> Does anybody have a quick fix for me?  On RHEL5 (and Debian unstable)
> I get this error when I run "make":

> ./configure: line 2118: `IT_PROG_INTLTOOL(0.35.0,no-xml)'

yes, most likely you're missing `intltool'. Under Debian the required
stuff is in the `intltool' package. After installing it, run
`MakeMakefile' and then `configure' again.

I tripped over the same problem - twice. That's why I changed a check
for intltool to the MakeMakefile script - it was added to the SVN
repository with revision 1313.

Regards,
-octo
--