[rrd-developers] Supporting Tobi's OSS work in 2009

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Mon Dec 15 23:54:27 CET 2008

Hello Users,

For the past 13 years I have been spending a considerable portion
of my time, leading, supporting and improving my OpenSource
projects as well as creating and releasing new tools.

If you are successfully using my software, consider what value
these tools have added to your operation.

How about supporting my work by donating

 http://tobi.oetiker.ch/wish/

or even becoming a sponsor

 http://it.oetiker.ch/monitoring/sponsoring.var

With your support I am looking forward to continue my work in 2009.
Lots of cool new stuff is in the pipeline.

all the best
Tobi Oetiker