[rrd-developers] Windows Build of RRDtool 1.3

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Thu Jun 5 17:31:49 CEST 2008

Hi Larry,

have you tried following the build instructions for unix, I guess
they should get you pretty fahr in a cygwin environment.

I have been thinking about trying to get a cross compilation
environment based on mingw to compile the stuff, but I have not
even started yet ...

http://it.oetiker.ch tobi at oetiker.ch ++41 62 213 9902