[rrd-developers] Windows Build of RRDtool 1.3

Larry Adams larryjadams at comcast.net
Sat Jun 7 19:57:02 CEST 2008

Tobi,

With Cygwin, it should be possible to build RRDtool 1.3.x.  The main
issue is that the maintainer for the Cairo package is quite a few
releases behind and the Cairo/Pango integration is not there.  It's
likely due to the myriad of dependencies for SVG and the like.  The
dependency tree is several layers deep from what I observed.  I am home
for a few days, I might get up the nerve to forward the question to the
package maintainers today.  Otherwise, I would have to step up and take
the reigns on maintaining those packages, and I'm not sure I have the
bandwidth for that at the moment.

Regards,

Larry