[rrd-developers] Windows Build of RRDtool 1.3

Philippe.Simonet at swisscom.com Philippe.Simonet at swisscom.com
Sat Jun 7 15:04:28 CEST 2008

hi larry,
Hi

I tried some hours to make it work, but I have some problems in the
create funtion
(bugs ?). I should make some change in code (completely disable mmap,
many compilers
incompatibilites...) and I would propose to wait that is is more stable
to continue,
because it is changing a lot (I compared the snapshot with the rc7).

Philippe