[rrd-developers] rrdtool 1.3 is drawing near (last feature is in)

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Thu May 1 09:09:03 CEST 2008

Hi Mark,

sorry ... I am lost what is image-only ? I can not find that option
in rrdtool ? Do you mean only-graph ? With the new interface you
always get all the meta information, and the old interface shoud
stay exactly as it was in 1.2 so that old applications will not
break ... please enlighten me.

http://it.oetiker.ch tobi at oetiker.ch ++41 62 213 9902