[rrd-developers] rrdtool 1.4 development ready to go

Florian Forster rrdtool at nospam.verplant.org
Mon Sep 8 10:03:05 CEST 2008

Hi Tobi,

now that `trunk' is open for new stuff, please take a look at my updated
patch at [0].

I've just merged in revision 1488, so it should apply cleanly to the
current trunk.

If you (or anyone else) wants to see the actual commits, you can check
out the Git repository I'm using from [1]. My changes are in the
`ff/rrdd' branch. To browse the repository with a web browser, go
to [2].

(Right now the Git repository is updated `by hand', i. e. the `master'
branch may lag behind the SVN repository by several days. If anyone is
interested in using this Git repository, let me know and I'll install a
Cron job to track the SVN repository automatically.)

Regards,
-octo

[0] <http://verplant.org/temp/rrdtool-trunk-rrd_update_with_cache.patch>
[1] <git://git.verplant.org/rrdtool.git>
[2] <http://git.verplant.org/?p=rrdtool.git;a=summary>
--
Florian octo Forster
Hacker in training