[rrd-developers] Git repository (was: rrdtool 1.4 development ready to go)

Sebastian Harl sh at tokkee.org
Mon Sep 8 12:19:52 CEST 2008

Hi,

On Mon, Sep 08, 2008 at 10:03:05AM +0200, Florian Forster wrote:
> (Right now the Git repository is updated `by hand', i. e. the `master'
> branch may lag behind the SVN repository by several days. If anyone is
> interested in using this Git repository, let me know and I'll install a
> Cron job to track the SVN repository automatically.)

For the record and if anybody is interested: I've already set up a Git
repo of rrdtool at [1] which is automatically synced with Tobi's SVN
every hour. A webinterface is available at [2].

The repo currently tracks master and 1.2 - I'll setup 1.3 in a minute.

If anyone else is really interested in that, I could provide a hook for
SVN which would automatically trigger the pull on each commit. Of
course, Tobi would have to agree with that and set it up for us ;-) That
hook would make an SSH-connection to an otherwise unprivileged account
on my machine which will trigger the script.

Cheers,
Sebastian

[1] git://git.tokkee.org/rrdtool.git or
    http://git.tokkee.org/rrdtool.git