[rrd-developers] updated rrdcached (a few fixes and enhancements)

kevin brintnall kbrint at rufus.net
Sun Sep 14 17:33:16 CEST 2008

On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 10:49:36AM +0200, Florian Forster wrote:
> I've also re-introduced the strict C99/POSIX defined in
> src/rrd_daemon.c, but commented them out using `#if 0', so that they can
> easily be activated for development and debugging.
>
> What problems did you have with those defines? They have worked very
> well for me so far..

Under FreeBSD they block some #defines in system headers...

#if !defined(_POSIX_C_SOURCE) || defined(_DARWIN_C_SOURCE)
#define AF_LOCAL        AF_UNIX         /* backward compatibility */
#endif  /* (!_POSIX_C_SOURCE || _DARWIN_C_SOURCE) */
#define PF_LOCAL        AF_LOCAL

Without the pragmas, I was able to compile without issue on my test
platforms (FreeBSD 7 and Linux).

--
 kevin brintnall =~ /kbrint at rufus.net/