[rrd-developers] Preview for updated RRDTool PHP extension and userland wrapper

Benny Baumann BenBE at geshi.org
Mon Aug 24 16:56:24 CEST 2009

Hi,

Am 24.08.2009 16:40, schrieb Tobias Oetiker:
> Hi Benny,
>
> btw if you are happy to contribute this for the rrdtool mainline, I
> will be happy to integrate it ...
>
> cheers
> tobi

The extension part is ready so far (no major known bugs left IMHO), so
feel free to include it (ext subdirectory). It's basically a binding for
librrd against PHP, so should go to the bindings directory. Build as
mentioned in the previous message.

The PHP userland wrapper (php directory) is still incomplete, especially
in regards to graphing and its interface. I'll do some more working on
that part so putting it to the contributions already would just
complicate things (IDK if I might change the API of the Wrapper).
Currently it's for demonstration mostly ... I'd like to hear your
comments on that part (Might be an inspiration for your OOP interface I
think?)

Regards,
BenBE.