[rrd-developers] [rrd-users] rrdtool php extension

Rick Dicaire kritek at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 17:44:57 CEST 2009

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 10:57 AM, Benny Baumann<BenBE at geshi.org> wrote:
>> The version of php_rrdtool that built successfully, but segfaults on
>> commandline, is the one found in contrib/ on the rrdtool download
>> page.
>>
> hmmm, that one worked for me just fine (Debian Testing, RRDTool 1.3.8,
> PHP 5.2.10)

I'm building the module against rrdtool 1.2.27. Tried against 1.2.30
as well, same behaviour.

> As asked previously a backtrace with enabled debug symbols might help
> solve the mystery where it crashed.

This is beyond my abilities, if you could point how, I'll give it a
shot. Also, I know nothing about gdb, and my system doesn't currently
permit coredumps to be written to disk.

--
aRDy Music and Rick Dicaire present:
http://www.ardynet.com