[rrd-developers] [rrd-users] rrdtool php extension

Benny Baumann BenBE at geshi.org
Fri Apr 30 21:23:07 CEST 2010

Hi,

Am 30.04.2010 19:54, schrieb Dan Cech:
> All,
>
> On 4/30/2010 1:41 PM, Benny Baumann wrote:
>
>> Any news here? Could you forward any patches; or no news here? Updates
>> welcome.
>>
> Actually I have been doing some work on this lately and have made some
> progress.  With luck I'll have something ready for further discussion
> soon, just need to do some more testing to make sure I haven't broken
> anything.

You can send me preview patches for the extension if you like so I can
have a look at them beforehand.
> I did run up against an issue with segfaults on Centos 5 which I haven't
> been able to resolve but appears to be present in every version
> including the current php4.  Which operating system(s) have you been
> testing on?

Mostly Debian-based systems, i.e. Debian Squeeze and Ubuntu Jaunty+Karmic.

What might be of help is pulling out some stacktraces from GDB with full
debug symbols (honestly: First thing I install are full debug symbols
alongside installed packages). Maybe one could find some more hints from
them.

Regards,
BenBE.