[rrd-developers] Patch for read only access for i386 on x86_64 and x86_64 on i386

Camilo Viecco cviecco at grnoc.iu.edu
Mon Mar 1 21:16:05 CET 2010

Hello list

At work we have a large archive rrdfiles crerated on i386 and we need to
use x86_64 on some newer machines. Long story short  I needed to access
both 64 bit data from 32 bit hosts and vice versa. Since the common data
format is still pending I created this patches to solve my problem. I am
posting to the list with the hope thay are useful.

these are intel specific patches I know they are of limited use. Next
step is to have updates working correctly on both architectures.

Camilo Viecco