[rrd-developers] php rrd extension in pecl

Bernard Li bernard at vanhpc.org
Fri Apr 22 21:20:41 CEST 2011

Hi Miroslav:

2011/4/22 Miroslav Kubelík <koubel at seznam.cz>:

> It does, via method RRDGraph::saveVerbose(), no stdout but php array is used
> as output from this method. What you'll do with the result is up to you.

Cool.  Just tested it and it works.  I am hoping this might give us
some performance boost VS calling rrdtool via system calls ;-)

BTW, I had trouble installing the module via PECL on Scientific Linux
6 x86_64 by running `pecl install rrd`.  It had trouble figuring out
that libdir should be /usr/lib64 as opposed to /usr/lib.  However, if
I install this manually (by calling configure with
--libdir=/usr/lib64), it works.

Thanks,

Bernard