[rrd-developers] Introducing: rrd modify

Peter Stamfest peter at stamfest.at
Tue Feb 25 08:36:18 CET 2014

Hi List, Hi Tobi,

I have implemented a "rrd modify" command. Essentially, it takes an
input RRD, adds or removes data sources and creates an output RRD.

My current imlementation can be found in branch "rrdmodify" at
https://github.com/stamfest/rrdtool-1.x#

That branch does not properly merge against master, currently. I'm
currently trying to rebase it to master...

peter