[rrd-developers] how to change the x legend from the rrdtool to custom text or default rrdtool

AGS IT Helpdesk agsithelpdesk at mom.gov.af
Wed Mar 12 13:16:21 CET 2014

Dear Developers,

Thank you very much for you kind time given to us,

I have a question that in attached email below I have installed the cacti
with rrdtool that came in a preconfigured centos image. But in that graph in
all graphs I see the title named there in right hand Cynunwei.com / Cacti
can you tell me how I can change hit sin cacti or RRDTool.

I search many places and etc in the web but failed to edit and change this
to normal RRDtool text

Thank you in advance