[rrd-users] Adding more DEF/CDEFs to graph

tozz at sidehack.sat.gweep.net tozz at sidehack.sat.gweep.net
Tue Aug 17 03:46:33 MEST 1999

Greetings-

We are currently graphing 22 DEFs and totalling them up for one graph
with the CDEFs below:

"CDEF:tin=a,c,+,e,+,g,+,i,+,k,+,m,+,o,+,q,+,s,+,u,+,8,*",
"CDEF:tout=b,d,+,f,+,h,+,j,+,l,+,n,+,p,+,r,+,t,+,v,+,8,*",

My problem is when I add 2 more DEFs and then update the CDEFs the new
graph loses the history of the original graph.  Is this normal behavior
and is there a way that I can add DEFs to a graph without having the graph
start over from scratch?

thanks in advance
-cp
--