[rrd-users] Easy way to go from MRTG to RRDTool?

Gart Nixon gart at starwolf.org
Wed Jul 21 02:44:56 MEST 1999

Hey gang,
	Most of you have probably never seen me before, which is good, I
get all my answers by lurking :)  But here's a question I have that I
didn't see in the archives or anywhere on the website.
	What's the best way to make RRDTool mimic what MRTG while gaining
the speed advantages of RRDTool?
	I followed the tutorial and understood it a bit, but I don't get
how to establish the same reading patterns as MRTG had.  ANy ideas?

TIA,
Gart