[rrd-users] Multiple Graphs with Cricket and RRD

Matt Duggan matt at insnet.net
Tue Jul 27 11:47:26 MEST 1999

Hi everyone,

I am using Cricket/RRDTOOL on a Sun Ultra 1 running fully patched
Solaris 2.6. Everything is working fine but I have hit a bit of a
brick wall with a problem I am having.

I am using the standard config-tree and am specifically interested
in targets that reside in
/cricket-config/router-interfaces/routername/interfaces

What I need to do is have multiple graphs on screen but for specific
interfaces
from various subdirectories of router-interfaces/. i.e. router1's Fast
Ethernet
port and router2's Fast Ethernet port.

I tried the targets option as follows (in
cricket-config/router-interfaces) with
a file called interfaces.

target Peering
short-desc = "All interfaces"
directory-desc = "This is a view of all relevant interfaces"
targets = "/router-interfaces/router1/interfaces:FastEthernet0_0_0;
	/router-interfaces/router2/interfaces:Serisl0_1_5;
	/router-interfaces/router3/interfaces:FastEthernet0_0_0"

but this doesn't work...any ideas chaps?

thankyou in advance.

Regards,
Matt.
--
Matt Duggan, Internet Network Services Ltd.
Tel: +44 (0)1203 723 030, Fax: +44 (0)1203 723 049
mailto: matt at insnet.net
www.insnet.net