[rrd-users] Re: Spikes?

Sasha Mikheev sasha at aldan.netvision.net.il
Thu Nov 4 08:53:59 MET 1999

Hi,

I have a modified rrd_graph.c with moving average, standard
deviation and percentiles and a few other things. Unfortunately I am too
lazy to integrate these changes properly but if there is an intrest I can
send you source.

On Tue, 2 Nov 1999, Tobias Weingartner wrote:

> Is there a way to do running averages in rrd?  That would be my prefered
> method of getting rid of some of these spikes...  Time to read that manual
> again, I guess...
>
> --Toby.
> | Tobias Weingartner | Email: weingart at cs.ualberta.ca | Nothing here yet     |
> | Apt B 7707-110 St. |--------------------------------| Nor here yet...      |
> | Edmonton, AB       | Unix Guru, Admin, Systems-Dude | Nor here...          |
> | Canada     / %SYSTEM-F-ANARCHISM, The operating system has been overthrown |

 Sasha Mikheev                      Linux -- put a penguin in your processor

 System Manager at Netvision Israel, Ltd
 Tel  +972-4-8560600
 http://aldan.netvision.net.il/~sasha