[rrd-users] Re: Spikes?

Tobias Oetiker oetiker at ee.ethz.ch
Thu Nov 4 10:27:48 MET 1999

Today you sent me mail regarding [rrd-users] Re: Spikes? :

*>
*> Hi,
*>
*> I have a modified rrd_graph.c with moving average, standard
*> deviation and percentiles and a few other things. Unfortunately I am too
*> lazy to integrate these changes properly but if there is an intrest I can
*> send you source.

as for the integration of such a feature I would like to see a new function
called

MASSAGE:abc=function:parameter1:parameter2

cheers
tobi