[rrd-users] No Data

David Ashamalla (SRN) DavidA at KPCORP.com
Tue Oct 12 22:58:50 MEST 1999

Hi All,
My rrdtool graph command does not seem to be giving me any data points,
though I can see that the range is correct.  I can also graph a horizontal
line, and a vertical line.

For those that don't read tcl, the $ act much as they do in bash scripts.  I
know my rrdpath and dbpath variables are correct.

Below is also the results of a fetch, with now-1hour and now being my start
and end time values.  I have been over and over the docs, and I can't seem
to find anything wrong.

TIA,

 <<fetch.txt>>  <<graph.tcl>>