[rrd-users] Re: No Data

David Ashamalla (SRN) DavidA at KPCORP.com
Tue Oct 12 23:46:32 MEST 1999

Sorry, but I forgot to mention:
    Platform is Redhat Linux version 5.2, kernel 2.0.36.  RRDTool version is
1.0.7.

David

-----Original Message-----
From: David Ashamalla (SRN) [mailto:DavidA at KPCORP.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 1999 1:59 PM
To: rrd-users (E-mail)
Subject: [rrd-users] No Data

Hi All,
My rrdtool graph command does not seem to be giving me any data points,
though I can see that the range is correct.  I can also graph a horizontal
line, and a vertical line.

For those that don't read tcl, the $ act much as they do in bash scripts.  I
know my rrdpath and dbpath variables are correct.

Below is also the results of a fetch, with now-1hour and now being my start
and end time values.  I have been over and over the docs, and I can't seem
to find anything wrong.

TIA,

<<fetch.txt>> <<graph.tcl>>